If a machine needs to be used for a long time, it will definitely be inseparable from maintenance. No matter how good a machine is, it needs maintenance to have a longer service life. The following is a brief introduction about the maintenance and repair methods of the molding machine.
1. Circuit: Pay attention to the circuit board cleaning, regularly clean the dust of the strong and weak electric boxes, keep the electric boxes dry and prevent moisture.
2. Oil circuit: Check whether there is oil leakage in various parts of the oil circuit, and deal with it in time. Prevent the piston rod from scratching and oil deterioration.
3. Machinery: Check whether the transmission part of the machine is worn or not, check whether each grease nipple is blocked, and inject grease.
Other precautions: It is recommended to replace the hydraulic oil once a year and clean the oil sludge in the oil tank. The water cooler should be cleaned in time to prevent the oil temperature from rising and accelerating the aging of the oil. Of course, safety is no small matter. The circuit safety door switch, the oil circuit pressure relief valve, and the mechanical safety block , When the machine warning light is maintained, it must be checked whether it is working properly.
1. Every day before taking over, check the lubrication points in the equipment to see if the lubricating oil (grease) is sufficient, and add lubricating oil (grease) if necessary.
2. Listen to whether there is any abnormal sound from the operating equipment. If the operating sound is abnormal, you should contact the relevant personnel if necessary, and decide whether to shut down for maintenance according to the situation and eliminate the fault.
3. Check whether the temperature control of each process and the instrument display are normal. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, check whether the heating device and temperature control system are working normally. If necessary, ask the relevant personnel to check and repair.
4. After taking over, first check whether the positions of the working switches and buttons are correct, whether the limit switches are loose, and whether the safety door works flexibly and accurately to ensure production safety.
5. Before starting the first train to feed materials into the hopper, first check whether the hopper is clean and remove all debris in and on the hopper.
6. Note that the screw idling time must not exceed 3min. Except for the trial run before production, the screw is not allowed to run idly at ordinary times.
Regular maintenance :
1. After the trial run of the new equipment (should be no less than 500h), all the lubricating oil in all transmission parts should be cleaned (including the lubricating oil in the gear box), and the new lubricating oil (grease) should be replaced.
2. The amount of oil in the hydraulic oil tank should be checked once a week, the oil level should be above the center line of the oil gauge, and if necessary, add enough hydraulic oil.
3. Check the quality of hydraulic oil once a month, and deal with it in time if there are many impurities or moisture in the oil.
4. Check the connecting screws and nuts of each part at least once a week to see if there is any looseness and tighten them in time.
5. Check each electrical circuit for looseness at least once a month, and clean the ventilation and dust-proof net on the electric control box once.
6. Clean the hydraulic oil filter once a month.
7. During the annual holiday and holiday, the hydraulic oil should be replaced; the motors and hydraulic oil control valves should be cleaned; the bearing parts should be disassembled and cleaned, and the rolling bearings should be cleaned, and new grease should be added. The severely worn rolling bearings should be replaced; the thermocouple contact points should be cleaned; Check whether the circuit wires are firmly connected, replace the aging circuit and calibrate the instrument.